In 100 words, Coach Greg Glassman, CrossFit Founder and CEO describes how to achieve world-class fitness.
- Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar.
- Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat.
- Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, C&J, and snatch.
- Similarly, master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits, and holds.
- Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast.
- Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy.
- Keep workouts short and intense.
- Regularly learn and play new sports.
For a detailed description of how we define “FITNESS” download this FREE PDF article (Courtesy of CrossFit Inc.)
WHAT ABOUT NUTRITION?
If you are looking to get started on your own fitness journey, let our coaching team guide you. Email us at email@example.com