As we begin Phase 3 in our local area, some things will change... but not for us just yet. FirePower operations returned to "almost normal" in the middle of June as we entered Phase 2. We are beyond grateful to have a large outdoor campus where we can work outside in the fresh air, with 90% of our equipment.
Phase 3 gives us the option to move operations inside if we choose. At this time, for the next few weeks, we choose to continue to enjoy our workouts outdoors, where the STRONG MAJORITY of our active members have asked to stay. Where you feel most safe and where we can enjoy the beautiful weather before another Canadian fall/winter. We are listening and we agree.
For this next week, all group classes will remain outdoors, weather permitting. If there is excessive rain, thunder/lightening, we will move indoors. Private training & specialty programs will continue to operate indoors & out at coaches discretion.
Looking forward in the next few weeks, we will implement a schedule of designated indoor group classes on specific days that can take advantage of the rig. We understand not everyone wants to stay outside all the time and we will do our best to accommodate. You will be able to choose what classes you would like to participate in through the Pike13 app when you reserve a spot.
Our team values and appreciates your input to make this decision. Your safety and peace of mind are our utmost concern. If we can help your transition to training any more smooth, please reach out to any of our staff members. We are here to help!
Andrea, George & Team FirePower Staff
P.S. Don't forget to bring your mask if you plan to be inside the facility. Not needed during classes but please have with you at all times.