Got Some Aggressive Goals?? Let's Get To Work!
Hybrid Memberships provide you with the best of both worlds between group training, personal training and nutrition coaching. As your training unfolds over time, your emphasis, interests and goals may need to adapt.
Group classes focus on general fitness which can be enough at times, but if you yourself in any of these situations, you may opt to change to a hybrid membership:
- You've hit a plateau in your progress or weightloss. The "same old" isn't producing results at the moment
- An upcoming competition or event needs some sport-specific training
- You're determined to learn or perfect your technique or see faster progress in your fitness
- An injury has been plaguing your effort and you need support to rehab while still safely training
- You need additional accountability to show-up or change your diet/lifestyle
Book a complimentary Intro to FirePower to meet with one of our coaches. They will gather your whole story including your current state of fitness, your weekly availability for fitness, your interests and your goals. Then together you will craft the best plan for you!
I’d been struggling with a few skills, but specifically pull ups, for years! As awesome as our coaches are, we just don’t have time to do specific skill work in a class setting. After the Open I decided I didn’t want to be limited by these skills anymore so I asked to get some one on one help from Coach Annie. I am kicking myself for not doing it sooner. Between the help during the sessions and the homework she gave me to work on, I got my first pull up unassisted about 2 weeks later! She’s amazing, she figured out what I was needed and gave me tools to achieve my goals!
Example of Hybrid Membership Goals
Other Popular Posts
Click here to view our latest events.
Click here to view the latest coaches corner posts.
Click here to view the latest post for better health.
View some of our inspirational members stories.
Check out our library of helpful videos on our YouTube channel!